A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aveewan Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Yun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aveewan Yun DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aveewan Yun practice?
- Dr. Aveewan Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Aveewan Yun practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.