A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aveewan Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Yun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aveewan Yun DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aveewan Yun practice?
- Dr. Aveewan Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Aveewan Yun practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.