A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aveewan Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Yun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aveewan Yun DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aveewan Yun practice?
- Dr. Aveewan Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aveewan Yun practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.