A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avelina Bardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avelina Bardwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardwell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bardwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Los Alamos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avelina Bardwell MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avelina Bardwell practice?
- Dr. Avelina Bardwell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Avelina Bardwell practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Geriatric Doctors.