A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avelina Bardwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Osteoporosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardwell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bardwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bardwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Avelina Bardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avelina Bardwell practice?
Dr. Avelina Bardwell practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aileen Bardwell, Dr. Alene Bardwell, Dr. Aline Bardwell, Dr. Eileen Bardwell, Dr. Evalyn Bardwell, Dr. Evelina Bardwell