A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avelina Bardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avelina Bardwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardwell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bardwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Los Alamos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bardwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avelina Bardwell practice?
Dr. Avelina Bardwell practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists, Santa Fe Geriatric Doctors, and Santa Fe General Practitioners.