Dr. Aveline Quinlan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
I always have a grea..
I always have a great experience. I did not have to wait to be seen by the doctor and she took her time addressing the concerns that I had regarding my son.

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Quinlan always l..
Dr. Quinlan always listens and diagnoses well. She is an awsome doctor. She gives a lot of attention and wonderful care to her patients. I've always loved her unique way of treating my daughter. I feel blessed and glad that sheis also the pediatrician for my 8th month old son.

June 17th, 2016
Dr. Quilan was one o..
Dr. Quilan was one of the the best decisions we made when choosing a medical care physician for our daughter. It is easy to schedule, in fact, scheduled most visits a year in advance. The office staff is friendly, good location and mordern facility. Dr. Quinlan is very detailed and attentive to our needs. One can tell she does care. She provided sound instructions and guidance on our daughters care. I recommend her and the practice to anyone.

April 28th, 2016
I have been coming t..
I have been coming to Dr. Quinlan for almost 15 years and I've always received Superb service hours for everyone I know to Eagle Physicians at Lake Jeanette

March 30th, 2016
We came in to review..
We came in to review my daughters medicines. Dr. Quinlan explained the options we had for adding a new medication to her regimen. She took her her time and didn't rush. She is a wonderful pediatrician.

March 18th, 2016
I really appreciate ..
I really appreciate Dr. Quinlan taking her time to give my son a COMPLETE physical which had not been done in quite some time. She seems to be very detailed by asking a lot of questions to get a full understanding of my son and his diagnosis. My wife and I look forward to Dr. Quinlan helping to care for our children.

November 4th, 2013
EXCELLENT pediatrician
Dr. Quinlan is wonderful! We came to her when our original pediatrician switched practices. I love the Eagle Physicians environment. I love Dr. Quinlan. I have two girls ages 10 and 12 and we've been with Dr. Quinlan since they were 2 and 4. My youngest girl had a chronic condition that had been previously misdiagnosed and mistreated, but when Dr. Quinlan took the time to listen to me; (unlike our previous pediatrician,) she was finally properly diagnosed. After receiving the appropriate surgery, she no longer suffers from the condition. I am pregnant with my third child and am happy to say that he will be a patient of Dr. Quinlan's from birth until........

September 23rd, 2013
The Best
We have been with Dr Quinlan for almost 13 years. I was a little apprehensive at first because she looked like a teenager but we were in for a big suprise. She is the most thorough Dr that I have ever dealt with. I would strongly recommend her to play such a vital role in anyone's Childs life. We have two children who are patients and I really feel like she knows them and is an extension of our family.

July 18th, 2011
Great doctor
I switched my daughter to Dr. Quinlan & have no regrets. Dr. Quinlan spends a great deal of time with her patients and is willing to answer questions and offer advice. I would recommend her to others without hesitation.