A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. AVELINO PINON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. AVELINO PINON is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. AVELINO PINON, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. PINON graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. PINON has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PINON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan