A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avelino Pinon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avelino Pinon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avelino Pinon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinon graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pinon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avelino A Pinon MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Avelino A. Pinon practice?
- Dr. Avelino Pinon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Avelino Pinon practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists.