A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avelino Verceles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avelino Verceles, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verceles graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Verceles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Southern Ocean County Hospital , Manahawkin N.J.08050
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avelino Zarate Verceles MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avelino Z. Verceles practice?
- Dr. Avelino Verceles has 1 office location.
Dr. Avelino Verceles practices Emergency Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Emergency Physicians.