A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avered Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avered Dotson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avered Dotson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dotson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dotson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avered D. Dotson practice?
Dr. Avered Dotson practices Dermatology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Dermatologists.