Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Avery Arora
Dr. Avery Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and General Surgery. Dr. Arora is affiliated with Botsford Hospital, Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center and Providence Park Hospital. Dr. Arora has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Avery Arora has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Avery Arora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Amy Derosa
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Southfield, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Hall
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Southfield, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Robert Barbosa
Surgery of the Hand
Southfield, MI 0.01 mi46