A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avery Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avery Arora, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nail Diseases
- Sports Injuries
- cubital tunnel
- hand numbness
- hand pain
- hand tingling
- hand weakness
- trigger finger
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
- Oakland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avery Arora MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avery Arora practice?
- Dr. Avery Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Avery Arora practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.