Jun 13th, 2015

the expectation was very helpful. The staff talk to me and Doctor Avery help me to decide to take the shot and it work for me

Mar 27th, 2015

Excellent treatment.

Feb 19th, 2015

Good doctor and staff.

Feb 11th, 2015

I was happy overall with this visit. My one issue is that I had to wait in the room awhile. The doctor (arora) made up for it though -- he was nice and explained things well I felt. He told me why was running behind and it was a good reason (emergency patients in the office).

Feb 10th, 2015

Great.

Feb 6th, 2015

Great doctor and staff.

Sep 9th, 2014

Dr. Arora was very thorough and professional. He discussed with me my options concerning my injury, and help me decide and understand the best course of action. His care and manor was exceptional!

Aug 20th, 2014

He was generous and kind.

took the time to make me feel comfortable. show details took the time to make me feel comfortable.
Aug 16th, 2014

I had such a wonderful experience. Dr. Arora took a lot of time to go through my options, and surgery was only ONE of them. I am happy to find a surgeon who goes through all the options.

Jul 24th, 2014

He was sufficient, he did an excellent job on my hand. I would come to him any day.

Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. and STAFF WERW AMASING.

great great great show details great great great
by F. E. on Feb 21st, 2014

listens and cares. where else can you find this kind of treatment!?!?!? i like his staff too

Sep 4th, 2013

Nice man, I will see him again

gew show details gew
Aug 16th, 2013

no problems, great staff, great doctor, he will be doing my surgery this month

Great doctor, takes the time show details Great doctor, takes the time
by Greg R on Aug 15th, 2013

It was refreshing to visit a doctor who seemed to care and took the time to explain things to me and make sure I didnt have questions afterwards.

May 24th, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. Was in and out of the office in under an hour including my testing and treatment.