A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avery Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avery Browne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Browne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avery F Browne DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avery F. Browne practice?
- Dr. Avery Browne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Avery Browne practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See Bronx Internists.