A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avery Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avery Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avery Jackson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 31 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avery M. Jackson practice?
Dr. Avery Jackson practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.