Learn more about Dr. Avery Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruger
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kruger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avery Sarah Kruger MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Avery S. Kruger practice?
- Dr. Avery Kruger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avery Kruger practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.