Board Certified Neurologist
26691 Plaza
Ste 235
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-364-9054
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Teacher is kind and courteous, he spent a long time with me during my first appointment and explained every aspect of care. When I think of a neurologist, I think I will be given a prescription for medication within 5 minutes of meeting the doctor, and then be sent on my way. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN with Dr. Teacher. He is open to holistic healing methods.

|  A life of service  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

Dearest Dr. Pittluck,My adored physician, did you really know grateful and blessed so many have felt to be under your loving care? As I just found out today about your passing, my regret of not being able to properly bid you farewell, will haunt me...however, I was given the privilege to see into the hearts of others who knew you as I did. The same themes keep repeating of this humble gentleman, who was so kind, caring and compassionate with his patients. I believe your professional desire to make life easier and better for your patients, inspired you to correctly diagnose your patients where others had failed them. The image of this gracious man, dedicated to the mission of his research in MS and commitment to his patients with this debilitating disease was foremost.I could always count on you to take the time to listen. We would talk about many things, because you were exceptionally supportive of me as a whole person. I too remember the first time we met. You reassured me you would not abandon me and we would figure this out. I felt safe and secure with you. I admired your willingness to think outside of the box and take a holistic approach to my care. I was appreciative of the thoroughness of your research in my case. You were so unselfish with your precious time. I knew I was always getting the best possible care. I have NEVER been treated with such compassion by anyone. It has been my pleasure and privilege to be your patient.As I have read the remembrances, many are stunned and devastated over your passing into the next life. To say I am 'terribly saddened and that you will be greatly missed', just doesn't seem to be enough to express my distress for not being able to see you next Tuesday @ 2:00. In all selfishness, how can I not feel overwhelming despair in losing you? Thank you for your reassurances and encouraging me to focus on the positive!My deepest sympathies go out to your dear wife, Charlotte and the rest of your family. I cannot even imagine the grief they must be feeling at suffering this great loss. I know Dr. Pittluck, you loved your family with every fiber of your being! I will keep you all in my prayers. In my mind, God must be exhilarated to have you in heaven. I think you were what God hopes for in every physician. I am so very grateful He blessed us with your presence when He did.I hope everyone will be able to honor you with a contribution of some sort to the City of Hope. It seems so terribly fitting for one who gave so much hope to others to be remembered in this way. You will not be forgotten, as long as my memory holds out-HA-our private joke! Thank you for being the wonderful you, Dr. Pittluck.