A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Strickland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickland
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Strickland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Strickland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Wade Strickland MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. A W. Strickland practice?
- Dr. A Strickland has 1 office location.
Dr. A Strickland practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Cardiologists.