Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Avi Baitner
Dr. Avi Baitner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Baitner is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital and Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Dr. Baitner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Avi Baitner has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Avi Baitner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. John Ragheb
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Robert Hannan
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology
Miami, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Stephen George II
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Miami, FL 0 mi