A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avi Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avi Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avi Bernstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bernstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avi J Bernstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avi J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Avi Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avi Bernstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons.