A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avi Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avi Deshmukh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avi Deshmukh, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Deshmukh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avi Trimbak Deshmukh FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Avi Deshmukh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Avi Deshmukh practices Urology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Stephenville, TX and Glen Rose, TX.
See Weatherford Urologists.