Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Avi Katz
Dr. Avi Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Katz is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Childrens St. Paul. He speaks English.
Dr. Avi Katz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Avi Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Richard Davis
Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Marshall Crowther
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Michele Kong
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi12