A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avi Setton, Neuroradiologist is Excellent. Dr. Setton has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Setton graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Setton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Avi Setton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avi A. Setton practice?
Dr. Avi Setton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.