A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avidah Rudberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avidah Rudberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avidah Rudberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avidah Rudberg MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Avidah Rudberg practice?
- Dr. Avidah Rudberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Avidah Rudberg practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.