Dr. Avie Grunspan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 20th, 2016
Great experience with this physician
If you rely on a CPAP machine, there are usually issues. It gets a bit complicated, and I needed a doctor who would listen to what wasn't working well for me and help me find a solution. Dr. Grunspan is great. He listened, took time to ask questions for clarifications, suggested we try such and such and said if that didn't work, we would try something else. The doctor I had previously would just look at me like he was bored and say there was nothing he could do. Since seeing Dr. Grunspan, I'm sleeping so much better and my overall health is better too. I highly recommend this physician.

April 10th, 2014
Retired LVN
I loved that he took the time to talk and examine me thoroughly. Dr. Grunspan's staff were very courteous and along with him went the extra mile to ensure that my needs were met. I just think that he is the greatest and I am glad that my primary care doctor sent me to him. Two days after my visit with him, he has taken care of a referral that I needed.

August 16th, 2011
The Sherlock of Sleep
This man is very good at his work. He has obviously stayed on top of his game and will still burn the midnight oil to do anything from research to outside consulting in order to deliver a solid diagnostic solution.He spends time listening instead of merely hearing. He employs procedures and methodologies to his pursuit of problem solutions. And he has the tenacity of a terrier.I enjoy not only being his patient, but working with him to help support his finding of answers for me.He gives sleep issues the respect and serious attention that they deserve. And he gives respect to his patients by having highly qualified and personable staff who work at customer service.Love his standards. They make me work harder. Love his ideas. They make me think more. Love his ability to go the extra mile. I will sit this one out.My rating: 100% to Infinity & Beyond

January 26th, 2011
Grany
Outstanding doctor. Solved my sleep apnea problems. Very caring and considerate.

December 15th, 2009
outstanding care
a brief note about dr. grunspan...a true four-star doctor. from a-to-z, this physician has and continues to excede my expectations. his staff is extremely cordial and professional. dr. grunspan conveys his diagnosis on an easy-to-understand level. he has been instrumental in working with me to correct my condition and creative in developing a solution. i highly recommend dr. grunspan for any sleep medicine needs.