A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avila Arcala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avila Arcala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avila Arcala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcala graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Arcala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- St. Mary Christus Hospital & Medical Center Of South East Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avila Estrada Arcala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avila E. Arcala practice?
- Dr. Avila Arcala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Avila Arcala practices Family Medicine near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Primary Care Doctors.