A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avila Arcala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avila Arcala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arcala
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arcala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avila Arcala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcala graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Arcala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- St. Mary Christus Hospital & Medical Center Of South East Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avila Estrada Arcala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avila E. Arcala practice?
- Dr. Avila Arcala has 1 office location.
Dr. Avila Arcala practices Family Medicine near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Family Physicians.