A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avila Arcala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avila Arcala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avila Arcala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcala graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arcala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arcala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avila E. Arcala practice?
Dr. Avila Arcala practices Family Medicine near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Family Physicians.