A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avinash Desai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Desai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash Desai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avinash Desai practice?
- Dr. Avinash Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Avinash Desai practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Internists, Waterford Pulmonologists, Waterford Critical Care Practitioners, and Waterford Sleep Medicine Doctors.