A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Gulanikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Gulanikar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulanikar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gulanikar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash C Gulanikar MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Avinash C. Gulanikar practice?
- Dr. Avinash Gulanikar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Avinash Gulanikar practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.