A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Gulanikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulanikar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gulanikar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulanikar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avinash C. Gulanikar practice?
Dr. Avinash Gulanikar practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.