A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Jadhav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Jadhav is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jadhav
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jadhav Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jadhav graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jadhav has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Curators of the University of Missouri
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash Laxman Jadhav MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avinash L. Jadhav practice?
- Dr. Avinash Jadhav has 1 office location.
Dr. Avinash Jadhav practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Orthopedic Surgeons.