A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Jadhav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Jadhav is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jadhav graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jadhav has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jadhav accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avinash L. Jadhav practice?
Dr. Avinash Jadhav practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marshall, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and New York, NY.
See Marshall Orthopedic Surgeons.