A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Jadhav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Jadhav is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jadhav graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jadhav has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash Laxman Jadhav MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avinash L. Jadhav practice?
- Dr. Avinash Jadhav has 6 office locations.
Dr. Avinash Jadhav practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marshall, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and New York, NY.
See Marshall Surgeons.