Dr. Avinash Jadhav MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

May 18th, 2013
compassionate Doctor and excellent surgeon. Will have my family treated by this doctor any time.

March 20th, 2012
would recommend to anyone
Excellent Doctor. Knows what he is doing, always available, very affable and able!

December 26th, 2011
Compassionate and caring Doctor who listens
My family, friends and myself have been now seeing Dr J for last 2 years. All of us are thoroughly impressed by his professionalism, care, compassion, knowledge and skill. I would recommend him any day to anyone with orthopaedic problem

August 10th, 2011
ankle problems
Dr. "J" was one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. He was gone before I finished treatment and if I could find out where he has gone I would travel to finish my treatment with him.

October 4th, 2010
This is THE surgeon to get new Hip!
I needed new hip and after doing extensive research on internet, I decided to get 'minimally invasive procedure' and chose Dr Jadhav who has received special training for this. I am extremely happy with the result. I was out of the hospital on 2nd day after the surgery, walking with a cane, had minimal pain and 2 months after surgery I am already playing Tennis. My scar is just 3 inches long, barely visible and my friends dont believe that I had such a major surgery done recently. Without a doubt, this is the doctor I would go to, when I need my other hip replaced.

September 5th, 2010
exceptional surgeon
Dr Jadhav recently fixed my broken clavicle bone which was in numerous pieces. I have been back to full function within 3 months of the surgery. I am very impressed with the result and very pleased with the service I received. I will recommend this doctor to anyone without any hesitation!

November 1st, 2009
Best Doctor for Knee replacement
I am very happy that I chose this doctor to do my knee replacement. I had my left knee replaced 5 years ago by another doctor. It went OK, but was still bothering me. On verbal recommendation from a friend who had kneed replacement from Dr Jadhav I got my right knee replaced by Dr Jadhav. I was walking on the second day, out of hospital on the third day, back to work in 1 week and on golf course in 2 weeks. I have got full movement, no pain and the scar is so small that it is hard to believe I have a new knee put in! I will recommend this doctor to anyone anyday!

January 9th, 2008
Doctors' Professionalism
I was referred to this doctor for surgery in May 2006 by The Bone and Joint Center, Jacksonville FL, he was new to the office, he was hired from another State to perform surgery on me for my on the job injury. This doctor has not recorded any of the information that I was telling him about the continuous problems that I have had since surgery and before. I was approved for 2 injuries by the DOL he was supposed to fix both but he has only recorded one injury in my files as if he only repaired 1 injury. Dr. Jadhav has not given me the care that was needed for my injuries I am still suffering with all these problems and he has left the office. I am seeking other resources to get the medical treatment that I need to have a normal lifestyle if not 100%, along with Dr. William BuckingHam he has treated me the same way when I told him of the continuous problems that I have had. I fell these doctors' are not for me they are for the DOL and the Postal Service.