A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Khiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Khiani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash Khiani MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avinash Khiani practice?
- Dr. Avinash Khiani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Avinash Khiani practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Westmont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
See Westmont Hospitalists and Westmont Internists.