Dr. Avinash Mondkar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 27th, 2015
a truly compassionate individual with his focus on the patient in front of him.willingly to listen.a sweet person...

January 12th, 2015
The best for so many years!!
Absolutely one of the best doctors there are! I have been going to Dr. Mondkar for years, and although I moved to the Bay Area, I still come all the way down for my doctor appointments because he is the best, irreplaceable, and with a wonderful and warm personality. My parents go to him also. He helps me out with everything!

August 6th, 2013
Dr. Mondkar is the best in his field with great bedside manners. Wish I could say that about all my other Drs.

September 15th, 2012
i would highly recommend; Dr Mondkar he spent the time to investigate why and uncovered my true situation.

September 28th, 2011
Great family doctor
I go to Dr. Mondkar for General Medicine / check up. He is very attentive and has great bedside manner, and is well read on current trends in diet/medicine. Highly recommended.

June 5th, 2010
Excellent diagnostician
My mother was suffering from heart arrhythmia. After several tests, he concluded she may need a coronary stent put in. After the procedure, he came to tell us that what he expected was NOT the case. He was 95% sure he knew what it was and how to treat it, but he wanted another specialist, Dr. Toluie, to corroborate his opinion. Dr. Toluie did his procedure and they agreed that she was having a misfiring in the lower two sections of her heart. She was given medication to remedy this and told to return in 6 weeks. Dr. Mondkar monitored during this time. In 4 weeks she returned for electrophysiology procedure. Dr. Tuluie noted that her heart arrhythmia was controlled in two places by the medication he prescribed but that he had found another area in the top back of her heart that was continuing to cause a problem. He performed an ablation and she is now free of arrhythmia.We are particularly impressed that Dr. Mondkar noticed the problem, asked for an outside consultation, and did all pre-op and follow-up in conjunction with the other doctor. We felt we were in good hands and emphatically trust Dr. Mondkar's opinions and referrals. He has a pleasant manner that eases his patients even in serious times. He is a wonderful doctor.

May 27th, 2010
Absolutely the finest family physician I have known
Doctor Mondkar is the finest family physician I have encountered in my fifty years in Los Angeles. I was referred to him by a family Doctor who was retiring and was himself a patient of Dr. Mondkar. He is attentive, caring and spot on in diagnosis of medical issues, and when I visit him with a problem or ordinary health care checkups, I feel confident in in his opinions. If only there were more doctors like him.

September 17th, 2009
DR MONDKAR HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR THE PAST TWENTY YEARS. HE IS THE PROFFESIONAL YOU CAN COUNT ON IN TIMES OF NEED. HE IS EASY TO TALK TO AND GIVES EXCELLENT ADVISE.

September 29th, 2008
The Best
Beyond expectations.. (mine are high) Intelligent, caring and thorough

August 25th, 2008
Best cardiologist you will find
Exceptional doctor. He treats my wife and two others I know for heart conditions. Always caring and concerned, He treats you like a person and truly cares about his paitents.