A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avinash Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash Dubbaka Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avinash D. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Avinash Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avinash Reddy practices Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.