A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Vallurupalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Vallurupalli, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avinash Vallurupalli, DO is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallurupalli graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vallurupalli has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash Vallurupalli DO is a male Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Avinash Vallurupalli practice?
- Dr. Avinash Vallurupalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Avinash Vallurupalli practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.