A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Vyas is Good. Dr. Vyas has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avinash Vyas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including St Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States , Oct 1978 -.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vyas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avinash C. Vyas practice?
Dr. Avinash Vyas practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.