A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avinash Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avinash Vyas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avinash Vyas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- St Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Vyas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avinash Chandra Vyas MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avinash C. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Avinash Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Avinash Vyas practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.