Review for Dr. Vyas show details Review for Dr. Vyas
by Naomi F. Silvestri on Jan 3rd, 2015

I went into the ER on 10 Dec 14 via ambulance. Dr. Vyas did surgery for 4 bleeding ulcers and they had to give me 4 pints of blood. He is a great doctor and really cares a lot about his patients. He explains everything in detail about your condition and spent a lot of time with me. He is very patient with his patients and I would recommend him to anyone. He saved my life and I am very grateful to him. Followup will be on 7 Jan 15.

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
by Sharon C on Apr 14th, 2014

Dr. Vyas pays attention to you as a patient. He's not in a hurry and asks questions and listens to the answers. He explains your condition in plain English. I would recommend him to any and all of my friends.

Ragi Shah show details Ragi Shah
Jun 16th, 2012

Doctors are now a days turning into politicians category, even don't think to ruin a person's life as a result of their selfishness and misunderstanding. They don't know the consequences.But Dr. Avinash is a great doctor and treat the patient personaly. One of my relative was there who was a doctor, due to some jealiousness he did the wrong appendecitis surgery causing a person to suffer for the complete life and leaving his family to suffer behind as patient was not able to persue his job for the lifetime. In the last the doctor has faced sever consequences. This is what the law of nature.