A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avis Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avis Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nemours Children`s Clinic
- Wolfson Children`s Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avis Chen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Avis Chen practice?
- Dr. Avis Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Avis Chen practices Anesthesiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Anesthesiologists.