Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Avis Chen
Dr. Avis Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Anesthesiology. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, Mayo Clinic hospital and Wolfson Children`s Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Avis Chen has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Avis Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Nelly Mauras
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Manisha Bansal
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Fahmy Gurgis
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi29