A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avis Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avis Logan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avis Logan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Logan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Logan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 7 plans