A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avis Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avis Logan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avis Logan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Logan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avis Etta Logan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avis E. Logan practice?
- Dr. Avis Logan has 1 office location.
Dr. Avis Logan practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.