A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avis Yount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avis Yount is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avis Yount, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Yount graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yount has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avis B Yount MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Avis B. Yount practice?
- Dr. Avis Yount has 4 office locations.
Dr. Avis Yount practices Dermatology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Dermatologists.