A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avisa Abaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avisa Abaian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avisa Abaian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaian graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Abaian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abaian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avisa Abaian practice?
Dr. Avisa Abaian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.