Dr. Avisesh Sahgal MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2017
Dr. Sahgal Saved My Foot/Leg
Dr. Sahgal went the extra mile during surgery by repairing the vein that was being used to replace an artery down my leg to my foot. It turned out that the vein was diseased and he took an extra 3 hours during surgery to make about 400 stitches in the vein so it would not leak. Because he did this the blood supply to my foot was restored. The poor blood supply coupled with a cut on my toe had caused gangrene in two of my toes. This was my condition when I first saw Dr. Sahgal. Without good blood supply to my foot it would not be able to heal up. I especially appreciate him putting in the extra hours during surgery since he had to do the surgery after a day of office visits. This kept him up until after 11 at night when he had another surgery at 7 the next morning. Dr. Sahgal really cares about his patients. He also explained medical things in a way that I could understand.

March 11th, 2017
Saved My Foot/Leg

November 1st, 2016
Outstanding surgeon and caring doctor
Dr. Sahgal was highly recommended by my neurosurgeon and accurately diagnosed my problem as vascular, rather than spinal. He takes extra time explaining his diagnosis during my visits and encourages questions and clarification of terms and topics. He consistently demonstrates care for his patients. I highly recommend him and continue under his care.

November 16th, 2015
He saw me on a Friday at 4:30 pm

August 5th, 2015
Dr. Sahgal is a wonderful Vascular Surgeon.

July 31st, 2015
Doctor Saghal is an excelente vascular doctor. I had to have surgery on my arteries with excellent results. He's caring and truly wants to know how you feel. Spends all the time you need to answer all your questions and concerns while in an office visit. I still go to him twice a year for post opt check ups. Very happy with his care!!

May 30th, 2015
Simply one of the best
Dr. Sahgal is one of the best, if not the best doctors I have ever met. My mother had a revision done on her fistula used for Dialysis. Dr. Sahgal took careful measures and conducted extensive tests and made thorough assessments in order to provide the best solution without putting my mothers' health/life at risk. He is a true professional and we admire his intelligence and ability to convey his diagnosis in terms we can understand. He even admirably answered questions that were outside his area of expertise with great ease. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Sahgal.

August 9th, 2013
Excellent Care
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Sahgal. He is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I ended up having the Endovenous Laser Therapy done on both legs. I was a little wary after reading up on the procedure. He was very good about talking you through the procedure step by step. While there is some discomfort, minor pain, it is not that bad. My recovery was amazing. I felt like I could walk a mile or more immediately after surgery. I followed doctors orders but had minimal recovery. I didn't even take any pain meds after the procedure. My legs felt brand new afterwards. I would highly recommend Dr. Sahgal.

July 12th, 2012
Wonderful practice
I find Dr. Sahgal to be a very professional, caring, thoughtful and problem-solving physician. He takes all the time needed, not rushing me and made sure he explained everything in detail. I find the staff to be pleasant, courteous, friendly and warm and welcoming all the way around. Definitely the best experience I've had in terms of patient care and also quality customer service. I also happen to be a registered nurse so I have a very critical eye for these things. It doesn't take a medical professional to know that this place cares about their patients and it really shows. I highly recommend them.

February 5th, 2012
Very professional includes all staff

May 11th, 2017