A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avital Fast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avital Fast is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fast
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fast Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avital Fast, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fast graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Fast has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avital Fast MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Avital Fast practice?
- Dr. Avital Fast has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avital Fast practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.