A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avital Fast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avital Fast is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avital Fast, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fast graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Fast has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avital Fast MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Avital Fast practice?
- Dr. Avital Fast has 3 office locations.
Dr. Avital Fast practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.