A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aviva Abosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aviva Abosch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aviva Abosch, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Abosch graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abosch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aviva Abosch MD and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aviva Abosch practice?
- Dr. Aviva Abosch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aviva Abosch practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Aurora Surgeons.