A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aviva Fohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aviva Fohrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fohrer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fohrer graduated from Irving And Joyce Goldman School Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fohrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aviva Fohrer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aviva Fohrer practice?
- Dr. Aviva Fohrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Aviva Fohrer practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Primary Care Doctors and Ardmore Family Physicians.