A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aviva Fohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aviva Fohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fohrer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fohrer graduated from Irving And Joyce Goldman School Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fohrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aviva Fohrer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aviva Fohrer practice?
- Dr. Aviva Fohrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Aviva Fohrer practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Primary Care Doctors and Ardmore Family Physicians.