A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aviva Raskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raskas
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Raskas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aviva H Raskas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aviva H. Raskas practice?
- Dr. Aviva Raskas has 1 office location.
Dr. Aviva Raskas practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.