A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avlokita Badhwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avlokita Badhwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avlokita Badhwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhwar graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Badhwar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avlokita Badhwar MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avlokita Badhwar practice?
- Dr. Avlokita Badhwar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Avlokita Badhwar practices Internal Medicine near Brownstown Twp, MI.