A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhaliwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avninder S. Dhaliwal practice?
Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal practices Ophthalmology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Novi, MI.
See Pontiac Ophthalmologists.