A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Dhaliwal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andy S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Andy Dhaliwal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andy Dhaliwal practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.