A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avninder Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Avninder S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Avninder Dhaliwal practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.