Learn more about Dr. Avnish Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avnish Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avnish Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bhatia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avnish Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Avnish Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Avnish Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Avnish Bhatia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.