A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avnit Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaur
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avnit Kaur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur.
Dr. Kaur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avnit Kaur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Avnit Kaur practice?
- Dr. Avnit Kaur has 17 office locations.
Dr. Avnit Kaur practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA and Winchester, VA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Cardiologists.