Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Trying to do unnecessary test show details Trying to do unnecessary test
Sep 24th, 2015

I was treated in not so professional manner on my first visit they confused me with a different patient so they claimed .I have many medical issues. They wanted to do unnecessary medical test I keep protesting I was saying that was not possible I needed such a a test ..Finally they said oh we have you confused with a different person, After that I saw him it went quick . I then I saw my regular doctor for my chronic problem, my normal schedule was changed they said it was normal for the whole office, it did not pass the smell test, something spooked them !!

His error traumatized me show details His error traumatized me
Apr 1st, 2015

Messed up in surgery, admitted it until he realized he was liable.

Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Coffman was very helpful and ethical about sharing information with me. He did not try to pretend that he was better than another doctor that I had previously seen (I was seeing Dr. Coffman for a 2nd opinion). I have had a previous bad experience with a surgery that went wrong and needs to be repaired, and he took the time to explain everything to me and to tell me that the other surgeon I saw for the 1st opinion had exactly the same training that he had. Honesty from doctors these days, I have found is rare, unfortunately. However, Dr. Coffman is one of those rare doctors who still has it. I believe from talking to him that he also is an excellent doctor.

profesional show details profesional
Nov 3rd, 2010

he was caring and helpful to me.