A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avra Jordano-Alter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avra Jordano-Alter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avra Jordano-Alter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordano-Alter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordano-Alter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avra L Jordano-Alter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Avra L. Jordano-Alter practice?
- Dr. Avra Jordano-Alter has 1 office location.
Dr. Avra Jordano-Alter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Concord, MA.
See Concord Obstetricians & Gynecologists.