A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Cohen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avraham N Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Avraham N. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Avraham Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Avraham Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Hatboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Hatboro Ophthalmologists.