A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Giannini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Giannini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giannini
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giannini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Giannini, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannini graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giannini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avraham V Giannini MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Avraham V. Giannini practice?
- Dr. Avraham Giannini has 1 office location.
Dr. Avraham Giannini practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Allergists and San Francisco Pediatricians.