A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Giannini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Giannini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Giannini, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannini graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giannini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan