Dr. Avraham Hampel Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2011

Very good experience

I went to Dr. Hampel's office to have my mother's hearing evaluated. Dr. Hampel removed wax from her ears and then she was tested by Nancy, the audiologist. She was very thorough and gave a very honest evaluation and recommendation.

January 25th, 2010

The nurse in the office was excellent! Very helpful and informative. Dr could have been a little nicer to her.

September 29th, 2009

He Saved My life

When all other doctors were telling me there was nothing wrong with and telling my husband I was imagining things, Dr. Hample listened to me and followed up on what he found. I had a very rare cancer, Naseopharyneal cancer, that had very little symptoms. Due to his knowledge and caring he found it and I was able to be treated and I am alive 16 years later. His kindness in informing me of this problem, his finding me the right doctors and right treatment was so important to my care. His follow up and making time to see me even when I go in to see him from out of state has been exceptional. I would tell any who is interested that he is the best ENT around his area.

April 11th, 2016