A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Henoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Henoch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Henoch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henoch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Henoch has 27 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avraham Y Henoch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avraham Y. Henoch practice?
- Dr. Avraham Henoch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Avraham Henoch practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New City, NY and Pelham, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.